Visual Studio 2012
GNU GPL v3
Windows Desktop application for generating a statistical (HTML) snapshot of a custom division of SC2Ranks. Also works under Linux using Mono (v3.3.0).
What is SC2Ranks?
SC2Ranks is a StarCraft II statistics aggregation site for all realms.
Command Line Switches
- The path to the config file. Other command line flags override the config.
- /customdivisionid=51e882c969d5386f5900cac4 OR /cid=51e882c969d5386f5900cac4
- Set the custom division. Default: 51e882c969d5386f5900cac4 (HwC Clan Division)
- /commandline OR /cl
- Starts the app in command line mode.
- /refresh OR /r
- Refreshes the players in the custom division.
- /autodownload OR /ad
- Automatically start the download the when the program starts.
- /autoclose OR /ac
- Automatically close the program after a download has automatically started (/autodownload).
- /disableautosave OR /das
- When specified does not automatically save the data to file.
- Specify output file name. Default: StarCraft 2 Rankings.htm
- Specify save path. Default: Program working directory
- Specify a template for writing data. Values:
- Achievement Points Ranking Table
- 1v1 Ranking Table
- 2v2 Ranking Table
- 3v3 Ranking Table
- 4v4 Ranking Table
- Timestamp when the file was generated (Format: yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.fff)
- Version used (Format: vMajor.Minor.Build [SVN Revision Revision])
- User who generated the file (Format: Computer\Username)
- The time in seconds it took to retrieve all data and generate the file
- As specified in custom description.
- Specify a template for writing data. Values:
- /verbose OR /v
- Provides more details in error messages.
- The number of retries per data request to SC2Ranks.com before giving up. Default: 3 (Valid Range: 0-5)
- The number of seconds to wait between retries. Default: 15 (Valid Range: 0 -180)
- Sets all saved setting back to application default.
Requires the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718
Installing Mono on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS/13.04
Mono 3.3.0 or higher is required to run the NuGardt Custom Division Profiler. You can install the deb packages from Meebey or compile Mono 3.3.0 yourself (not shown here).
Add “deb http://debian.meebey.net/experimental/mono /” (without quotation marks) to the file “/etc/apt/sources.list” and run the commands below (Source: http://www.meebey.net/posts/mono_3.0_preview_debian_ubuntu_packages/).
sudo apt-get -y install mono-runtime libmono-microsoft-visualbasic10.0-cil libmono-system-runtime-serialization4.0-cil
Setting up a cronjob
Included in the setup is a shell script called ‘nscdp_run_cron.sh’. Find these in the “\Tools\Linux” folder. These scripts must be amended to reflect you path on Linux.
Open the crontab editor via the command line
Add the following line to start job every day at 02:00:
0 2 * * * /your_path_to_script/nscdp_run_cron.sh # NuGardt Custom Division Profiler
Download the source at https://github.com/NuGardt/sc2ranks-customdivisionprofiler
Developed with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 in .NET Framework 4.0.
- Home Page: https://www.nugardt.com/open-source/sc2ranks-custom-division-profiler/
- Code: https://github.com/NuGardt/sc2ranks-customdivisionprofiler
- SC2Ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/
- Issue Tracking: http://jira.nugardt.com:9080/browse/NSCDP
- Create issue via e-Mail: nscdp-jira [at] nugardt [dot] com
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/NuGardt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NuGardt
- V188.8.131.52 (2013-08-09)
- Fixed retry count of 0.
- Entering an incorrect API key no longer results in retries.
- V184.108.40.206 (2013-08-08)
- Open Source release.
- Removed custom division refresh.
- Faster server query through new API (less calls) provided by SC2Ranks.
- V220.127.116.11 (2013-06-30)
- Maintenance release.
- V18.104.22.168 (2013-05-31)
- Fixed an exception that could occur when refreshing characters under the Mono framework.
- Fixed a typo in the settings description for Win/Loss ratio.
- Added settings for ignoring local cache if desired. Not recommended though.
- Added command line shortened switches.
- Added settings for cache duration.
- Fixed problem where the cache was not saved when an error (403 Fobidden/Too many requests) occurred.
- Added setting for display custom division rank.
- Added setting to hide the “Last update”, “Region Rank” and “World Rank”, “Region (R.)” column.
- V22.214.171.124 (2013-05-14)
- Queries are now cached as specified by SC2Ranks.
- Added race icons.
- League icons are now in one image and chosen via CSS.
- Added more CSS tags to output.
- V126.96.36.199 (2013-05-08)
- Added support for clan tag in API.
- Cleaner HTML output.
- More CSS classes. Refer to the “Base Template.htm” in \Tools
- V188.8.131.52 (2013-05-02)
- Added support for expansions.
- The timestamp for teams no longer shows the update timestamp for the character.
- V184.108.40.206 (2013-03-07)
- Fixed parsing error where character code could be Nothing.
- V220.127.116.11 (2012-08-04)
- Added option to link all players to SC2Ranks.com URL.
- V18.104.22.168 (2012-04-13)
- Working under Linux with mono. Tested with Ubuntu 10.04/12.04 LTS with mono (http://badgerports.org/ for 10.04 backport)
- Read the Linux section above to details on how to setup a cronjob.
- V22.214.171.124 (2012-03-18)
- Added command line mode (/commandline)
- Added option to hide certain columns (last update, losses and win/loss ratio).
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-30)
- Code optimized.
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-24)
- Fixed problem where settings where not saved.
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-23)
- Refreshing the profiles of an entire custom division is now supported.
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-18)
- When /autoclose is specified, the output file is no longer opened automatically.
- Code optimized.
- Base Template (Base Template.htm) is now included. To use it, specify your template with ‘/template=”BaseTemplate.htm”’ You can edit the file by opening it in a HTML editor.
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-13)
- Fixed a typo.
- Fixed a sorting issue when the world and region rank is not available to a team that has no points.
- V1.0.0.x (2011-08-12)
- Initial release.
NuGardt SC2Ranks Custom Division Profiler
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 NuGardt Software
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.